The jurisdiction of the administrative district of Nis
Administrative district is the regional center of the state administration, which includes district regional units of public administration bodies that are established for the area. Nis Nis District was established in 1992 under the Regulation on the manner of performing the duties of ministries and special organizations outside their headquarters (“Official Gazette of RS”, No. 3/92) and its transformation into Nišava District is made on the basis of the Regulation on Administrative Districts (“Official .glasnik RS “, No. 15/06).
Responsibilities of the administrative district and ways of organizing and performing tasks, as well as the management of these tasks are defined in Article 38-42. Law on State Administration and Article 1 of the Regulation on the method of performing the duties of ministries and special organizations outside their seats, which are regulated by state administration affairs that ministries and special organizations carry out their seats.
According to Section 2 of this Regulation ministries and special district in the Organisation can perform the following operations carried state administration
– Administrative control
– Solving administrative matters in the first instance
– Solving administrative matters in the second instance, when the bodies of municipalities, enterprises, institutions and other organizations entrusted by law, as the administrative authority, the resolution in the first instance
– The supervision over the affairs entrusted to the State Administration
– Professional supervision over the work of enterprises, institutions and other organizations
– Other tasks under the responsibility of ministries and special organizations, besides editing jobs, study – analytical and programming tasks and improve conditions in the area for which the ministries and special organizations formed
The Regulation provides that the jobs in the district performed under the direction of the guidelines and orders of ministries and special organizations.